August 25, 2021
Tired of boring Zoom calls? So are we. We’re turning the virtual event world on its head with the first Digital Fight Club, Virtual Edition.
Just like IRL, we’re putting 2 experts in their fields up against each other in front of a raucous virtual audience.
What does that look like?
- Experience the fights with your friends on your own virtual couch
- React verbally and electronically like you would in person
- Network by moving to another couch
We do this in front of hundreds CEOs, technologists, entrepreneurs and investors not to mention thousands in the audience.
So there is no pressure.
Then we let the refs and audience (that’s you) vote for a winner within the virtual experience. That’s not boring. That’s fun.
…and you might learn something.
- Fight 1: Future of Cryptocurrency
- Fight 2: Future of Work: Remote Work, Culture & Technology
- Fight 3: The Retail Experience Reimagined
- Fight 4: Supply Chain Disruption
- Fight 5: Home Health Care: Compassion & Convenience
Not sure what a Digital Fight Club is?
Watch Becca Weigman and Eric Myers spar over the ad agency model of the future.
Future of Cryptocurrency
- Financial transactions nerd
- Oddly interested in the tax system
- Yellow Jacket
- Early crypto adopter
- Patent holder
- TRS-80 programmer
Future of Work: Remote Work, Culture & Technology
- Consultant turned leader
- Psychology researcher
- workplace expert
The Retail Experience Reimagined
- Conversational commerce expert
- Former tux guy
- Retail focused agency leader
- Dir., Startup Atlanta
Supply Chain Disruption
- Into materials management
- Former paint guy
- Hoops ringer
- Lifelong supply chain careerwoman
- Consumer products entrpreneur
Home Health Care: Compassion & Convenience
CEO, Physician 360
- Emergency medical physician
- Home care expert
- Dabbles in politics
- Pharma vet
- Health care startup junkie
MD, Accenture (Head Referee)
- Transformer of businesses
- Logistics expert
- Loves seafood & Bourbon
VP, Global Retail & E-commerce, UPS
- Funnel expert
- Yorkshire native
- Measures things by the billions
ED, Georgia FinTech Academy
- Lifelong fin tech
- Distributes his ledgers
- Recovering consultant
Publisher, Atlanta Business Chronicle
- PR Man
- Crisis manager
- Tennis prodigy
CIO, Metro Atlanta Chamber
- Former Insurance Six Sigma
- Innovation expert