June 9, 2021
Just like IRL, we’re putting 2 experts in their fields up against each other in front of a raucous virtual audience.
What does that look like?
- Experience the fights with your friends on your own virtual couch
- React verbally and electronically like you would in person
- Network by moving to another couch
We do this in front of hundreds CEOs, technologists, entrepreneurs and investors not to mention thousands in the audience.
So there is no pressure.
Then we let the refs and audience (that’s you) vote for a winner within the virtual experience. That’s not boring. That’s fun.
…and you might learn something.
- Fight 1: Future of Retail: Distribution, Shopping & Stores
- Fight 2: Future of Work: Remote Work, Culture & Technology
- Fight 3: Post-Pandemic Collective Displacement: How brands engage with consumers
- Fight 4: Health Care: Remote Care & Innovation
The audience and Refs will pick the fight winners within the Digital Fight Club virtual experience. Mayhem, indeed!
Not sure what a Digital Fight Club is?
Watch Becca Weigman and Eric Myers spar over the ad agency model of the future.
Future of Retail: Distribution, Shopping & Stores
CEO & Co-Founder, Santa
- 1st former DFC ref to become a fighter
- Multiple exits
- Former Judoka
- Author, bestseller “Remarkable Retail”
- Neiman & Sears vet
- Not an ESPN radio host
Future of Work: Remote Work, Culture & Technology
CEO, Common Desk
- Workplace guru
- Airstream lover
- Coffee purveyor
CEO, Camelot Strategic Marketing & Media
- One of the largest media buyers in the country
- Used to sell video cassettes
Post-Pandemic Collective Displacement: How Brands engage with consumers
- Iconic Hispanic agency visionary
- Remarkably consumer intuitive
- Gorgeous hair
- Dallas native
- Culture & Media maven
- Does not like Whoppers
Health Care: Remote Care & Innovation
CEO, Health Wildcatters
- Native Austrian
- MD, Attending @ Baylor
- Entrepreneur & healthcare disruptor
- Married to a DFC winner
Managing Director, Innovation Lead, Accenture
- Analytics nerd
- Prefers R to Matlab
- Another Cali transplant
- Pharma nerd
- Cali transplant
- Likes to help save lives
VP, Emerging Technology, Walmart
- Machine Learning afficiando
- Dreams about R subroutines
CIO, Kimberly Clark
- Pepsi not Coke
- Computer Scientist
NTX Inno / Dallas Business Journal
- Former teacher
- lover of Motorcycles and tech startups
- Frustrated Radish gardener