November 17, 2021
Tired of boring Zoom calls? So are we. We’re turning the virtual event world on its head with the first Digital Fight Club, Virtual Edition.
Just like IRL, we’re putting 2 experts in their fields up against each other in front of a raucous virtual audience.
What does that look like?
- Experience the fights with your friends on your own virtual couch
- React verbally and electronically like you would in person
- Network by moving to another couch
We do this in front of hundreds CEOs, technologists, entrepreneurs and investors not to mention thousands in the audience.
So there is no pressure.
Then we let the refs and audience (that’s you) vote for a winner within the virtual experience. That’s not boring. That’s fun.
…and you might learn something.
- Fight 1: Personalization: Intrusive or Exclusive
- Fight 2: Future of Work: Remote Work, Culture & Technology
- Fight 3: Supply Chain Disruption
- Fight 4: Cybersecurity
- Fight 5: Sustainability: Environmental Protection & Economic Growth
Not sure what a Digital Fight Club is?
Watch Becca Weigman and Eric Myers spar over the ad agency model of the future.
In partnership with
Personalization: Intrusive or Exclusive
Dir., Creative Technology, RP3 Agency
- in Creative his entire life
- Product designer
- True Grit
SVP, Global Product Marketing, BigID
- Tech storyteller
- Breaks things
Future of Work: Remote Work, Culture & Technology
CIO, PenFed Credit Union
- USAA vet
- Computer scientist
- Horse lover
Co-Founder, The Motley Fool
- Breaks a lot of rules
- Instructs as he amuses
- Tar Heel
Supply Chain Disruption
Sr. Advisor & Strategist, CISA
- Commerce Dept. cyber researcher
- Brookings research director
- Phineas the Phoenix
CEO, Ion Channel
- Fellow, National Security Institute
- Published author
- DOJ guy
- Lawyer turned techie
- Serial entrpreneur
- Security expert
Sustainability: Environmental Protection & Economic Growth
CEO, Volt Energy
- Lifelong clean energy advocate
- County Commissioner
CEO, National Marine Sanctuary Foundation
- Depts of Interior & Commerce
- Policy & Resources expert
SVP, Brand, Loyalty & Portfolio Marketing, Marriott International
- Hotel guy
- Marketing guy
- The Dukes!
CEO, Northern Virginia Technology Council
- Former DFC fighter!
- “Organization” veteran
VP, Supply Chain, AFLAC
- Diversity champion
- Telecom vet
SMD, Accenture Security
- National & Cyber security vet
- Lifelong Accenture
- EE geek
Chief Innovation & Growth Officer, National Wildlife Federation
- Nat Geo vet
- Founding member, CHIEF
- The Dukes!
In partnership with: