October 26, 2021
Tired of boring Zoom calls? So are we. We’re turning the virtual event world on its head with the first Digital Fight Club, Virtual Edition.
Just like IRL, we’re putting 2 experts in their fields up against each other in front of a raucous virtual audience.
What does that look like?
- Experience the fights with your friends on your own virtual couch
- React verbally and electronically like you would in person
- Network by moving to another couch
We do this in front of hundreds CEOs, technologists, entrepreneurs and investors not to mention thousands in the audience.
So there is no pressure.
Then we let the refs and audience (that’s you) vote for a winner within the virtual experience. That’s not boring. That’s fun.
…and you might learn something.
- Fight 1: Energy Transition: What technology is king to get us there?
- Fight 2: Space Race: Who will lead space commercialization?
- Fight 3: Digital Divide: The greatest barrier to bridging the divide?
- Fight 4: Sweet Teams are Made of This: The post-pandemic employee experience
- Fight 5: Innovation in a Virtual World: Impossible?
Not sure what a Digital Fight Club is?
Watch Dr. Geetinder Goyal spar with Dr. Nick Reddy over the Future of Primary Care
Energy Transition: What technology is king to get us there?
CEO, Cemvita Factory
- Carbon Negative
- Climate Positive
- Hates clever phrases
CEO, Syzygy Plasmonics
- Baker Hughes alum
- Former English prof in China
- Red Raider
Space Race: Who will lead space commercialization?
VP, Space Systems, Intuitive Machines
- Also Pres, SciSpace
- NASA Vet
Partner, Seldor Capital
- 33 Yr NASA vet
- Computer Scientist
- Never got caught in Warren Towers
Digital Divide: The greatest barrier to bridging the divide
Managing Director, DivInc
- Sports tech guy
- Accelerator expert
- Overwatch afficionado
Co-Founder, LatinX Startup Alliance
- Literal serial entrepreneur
- Emerging market startup expert
Sweet Teams are Made of This: The post-pandemic employee experience
- Organizational behavior expert
- Former circus employee
- Managed services nerd
- Literal team builder
- Trinity Tiger
Innovation in a Virtual World: Impossible?
Founder, The Cannon
- Community Builder
- Lover of Houston
Dir., Central Houston, Inc
- Startup guy
- Space advisor
- CA transplant
Houston MD, Accenture
- Oil & gas expert
- Passionate community server
Executive Director, Halliburton Labs
- Clean energy inveastor
- Energy vet
- Voice Actor
Lead, Partnership Development, NASA
- Blue Origin vet
- Boeing ISS vet
- Knows astronauts
Dir. Collaborative Innovation, NASA
- Joined NASA before the ISS launched
- Crowdsourced toilet design
- Software engineer
Director, Innovation & Engagement, Intel
- Intel vet
- Passionate volunteer
- Only attends schools with purple colors